Made with no flour or oil, these Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins make for a deliciously healthy breakfast or snack!
Prep time 5 mins Cook time 15 mins Total time 20 mins
Yields: 12 muffins
3 points plus per muffin
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats (old fashioned or quick)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips, mini or regular
- Preheat oven to 400F and prepare a muffin pan by spraying cavities with cooking spray or lining them with paper liners**. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips to a blender or food processor and process on high until oats are broken down and batter is smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cavity until it is about ¾ full. Optional: sprinkle a few chocolate chips over the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in pan for ~10 minutes before removing. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
** If using paper liners, you’ll want to spray them with cooking spray as well, since the lack of oil in these muffins could make them stick to the liners after baking.