I don’t know about you, but I’m so in love with sweet and salty chicken with some red pepper flakes, the combination is insanely good! Check out this sweet garlic chicken!
4-6 chicken breasts.
1 cup of packed brown sugar.
2/4 cup of vinegar.
¼ cup of lemon-lime soda.
2-3 tbsps of minced garlic.
2 tbsps of soy sauce.
1 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
2 tbsps of cornstarch.
2 tbsps of water.
Red pepper flakes (optional).
- In a sprayed slow cooker, put the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar, vinegar, soda, garlic, soy sauce and pepper and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and pour the remaining sauce in a saucepan.
- Over high heat, add the cornstarch and water to the saucepan and cook.
- Once the sauce is thickened, pour over the chicken and serve.
Easy, peasy and yummy! I promise you guys, you will go crazy over this dish. Just give it a shot, you’ll thank me later.