Back to Top
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 2 hrs 10 mins
- Servings: 8-10
- 1 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) cans white beans or 1 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 1 (11 ounce) cans niblet corn
- 1 (11 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb shredded chicken, ground beef or 1 lb any meat
- Cook meat and drain.
- Shred if needed.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- DO NOT DRAIN CANS.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Keep on low until serving to keep hot.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, or tortilla chips.