Author: Sarah Olson
- 1 3 lb. beef chuck roast
- 4 cups cut red potatoes
- 3 cups cut carrots
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 1 (15-oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1.37-oz.) packet McCormick thick and zesty spaghetti sauce mix
Slow Cooker Size:
- 6-quart slow cooker
- Add the beef to the middle of the slow cooker. Add the carrots and onions to one side of the beef, and the potatoes to the other side. If your beef is too large to put the carrots, onion and potatoes on the side, you can put them on top.
- Pour over the tomato sauce and sprinkle over the spaghetti seasoning.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time. This can be done on LOW for 8-9 hours with the same results.
- Shred or cut the meat for serving. Serve with the sauce from the slow cooker.
source : themagicalslowcooker