Back to Top
- 1 cup cranberry sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen, fully cooked, meatballs, homemade or store-bought
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cranberry sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, Dijon, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire and cinnamon; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place meatballs into a 3-qt slow cooker. Stir in cranberry mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours, or until bubbly and the meatballs are heated through.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.