2 1/4 cups Cottage Cheese
1 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1 lb Ground Beef
2 jars Bertolli Spaghetti Sauce
14.5 oz can of Diced Tomatoes, drained
8 oz Manicotti shells
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown the ground beef and add 1 jar of spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes.
- While meat mixture is simmering, put together your filling by combining all ingredients.
- Place the filling mixture in a gallon size freezer bag and snip off the end.
- Place remaining jar of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of an oval crockpot.
- Pipe the filling mixture into the manicotti and place in crockpot.
- Cover the filled manicotti with the meat mixture. Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours, or until manicotti is fork tender. (Top with 1 cup of Mozzarella the last 30 minutes of cook time.)