- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups Progresso™ reduced-sodium chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander or cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup Green Giant™ Niblets® frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 corn or flour tortillas (6 or 7 inch)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- Salsa, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. In medium bowl, stir broth, flour, coriander and pepper with wire whisk until blended. Slowly add to hot mixture in skillet, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes, until mixture boils and thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- 3 In another medium bowl, mix chicken, corn, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the chiles, cilantro and 1/2 cup of the sauce. Place 2 tortillas at a time on microwavable plate; cover with paper towel. Microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds or until softened. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each warm tortilla. Roll up tortillas; arrange, seam sides down, in baking dish. Top enchiladas with remaining sauce. Cover with foil.
- 4 Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Remove from oven. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Just before serving, top with tomato and green onions. Serve with salsa.
Serving Size: 1 Enchilada
- Calories 230
- Total Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 3 1/2g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 40mg
- Sodium 350mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 17g