8 medium potatoes (about 2 1/2 to 3 lb. total), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
1/2 cup light sour cream
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups (8-oz. pkg.) shredded 2% cheddar cheese, divided
6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
Sliced green onions (optional)
- PLACE potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over
medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish.
- RETURN potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.
Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese,
remaining bacon and green onions. Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This casserole can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Cover with foil and bake at 350° F for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated. Uncover; top with cheese,
bacon and green onions; bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe | Servings Per Recipe: 16 | SmartPoints: 4
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 330mg (14% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 7g