°3 cups of flour
°1 cup cocoa powder
°2 teaspoons baking soda
°1⁄2 teaspoon salt
°1 cup 1⁄2 oil
°1 cup 1⁄2 of yogurt
°2 teaspoons vanilla essence
°2 cups 1⁄2 sugar
°2 cans condensed milk
°200g of chopped strawberries
°100 grams of butter
°150g milk powder
1) Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C).
2) grease the mold and line the bottom with butter paper and flour.
3) Sift the flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa (cocoa powder) together in a tub and set aside.
4) In a separate dish, whisk together the eggs, oil, buttermilk and vanilla extract.
5) In two batches, add dry ingredients and mix with coated movements.
6) Stir the sugar until completely dissolved.
7) Put the dough in the mold and bake for 25 minutes, or until the lab comes out clean when inserted.
8) Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before disassembling on a wire rack to cool completely.
9) Cut the top and cut a hole in it with a spoon.
As a filling:
1) Melt the butter in a saucepan then add the condensed milk and dried milk, stirring well to produce a soft paste. Add the chopped strawberries.
3) Pour it into the cake hole and replace the lid you previously removed?
Using melted milk chocolate, cover the cake and decorate to taste.