- 2 cans crushed tomato
- 1 diced onion
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Open your 2 cans of crushed tomatoes and dump them into the base of the slow cooker.
Add onions, basil, oregano, parsley, and red pepper flakes on top of the tomato base.
Place 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts into your slow cooker.
Using 2 forks, shred the chicken. Then mix the shredded chicken into the tomato base.
Add a pound of cooked penne pasta to the slow cooker. Top with the cheeses.
Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours.
Serve and garnish with parsley if desired.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.