Heaven on a plate, these low calorie wraps are a Weight Watchers dream. Easy to make, and
mouthwateringly delicious, this is one wrap recipe that you’ll want to make again and again.
- 4 Flatout Light Original flatbreads
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 oz roasted turkey deli meat
- 4 slices fat free American cheese (I used Kraft brand)
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Red onion slices
- 1/4 cup light ranch dip or dressing (I used Kraft Reduced Fat Ranch Dressing)
- Iceberg or Romaine lettuce
- Spread ranch dressing all over the center of the flatbread.
- Top with turkey, bacon, lettuce, cheese, onion, and tomatoes. Fold the sides in, and then roll up.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 4 wraps
Serving size is 1 wrap
PER SERVING: 260 calories; 9g fat; 21.5g carbohydrates; 28g protein; 9g fiber