- 2 cans – about 6 ounces each, tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles, you can use ronzoni tricolor penne instead
- 1 can (10.75 oz) Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Celery Soup. You can use mushroom instead
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsps dry bread crumbs
- 2 tbsps chopped pimento
- Oven being preheated to 400°F. Use a nonstick cooking spray to grease slightly a 1½ quart baking dish.
- Until well combined, mix the soup, milk, peas, tuna, and noodles in a large bowl. Add pimiento if desired. Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top of casserole and spritz lightly with cooking spray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is getting browned.
Serves: 4 | Serving: 1/4th recipe, about 1 cup
- 300 calories
- 5.3 g fat
- 31.2 g carbs
- 3.5 g fiber
- 30.7 g protein