2. CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE
This wonderful recipe for Chicken Stuffing Casserole is the ideal dinner to prepare for a rainy night in with the family. This dish is wholesome enough to eat as a main course and works brilliantly with a side of roasted vegetables (we recommend roasting green beans and carrots with minced garlic and olive oil in an oven set to 350° for 30 minutes). Finger-licking good!
Get the full recipe here.
- 2 6 oz Chicken Flavored Stuffing Mix prepared as directed except with broth instead of water
- 2 10 oz Cream of Chicken Soup I used Healthy Request-Divided
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups Cooked Chicken- Cubed
- Optional: 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Prepare stuffing as directed replacing water with broth.
Place in a sprayed 5 QT Slow Cooker
Stir in one can of soup.
In another bowl, mix milk, chicken and other soup.
Pour over stuffing.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Cook on Low for 4-6 Hours