- 6 slices of bacon
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- Soften cream cheese. Fry bacon until crisp and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, chives and garlic powder. Chill for 20-30 minutes.
- Crumble bacon. If using thick sliced, you may need to cut it with kitchen shears.
- Place the crumbles in a shallow small bowl. Using a scoop or spoon, roll a walnut sized ball of cheese.
- Coat it with bacon crumbles and set it on a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining cheeseball mixture.
- Place lollipop sticks or food picks into each cheeseball. Chill until serving time.
12 servings-163 calories-5 g protein-13 g fat-1.3 net carbs