- 1 large uncooked onion(s), thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened frozen peaches, sliced
- 1 3/4 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced, (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1 Tbsp store-bought adobo sauce
- 1 tsp table salt
- 16 item(s) slider rolls, toasted
Put onions and peaches into a 4-quart or larger slow cooker; top with chicken.
In a glass measuring cup, whisk together barbecue sauce, vinegar, chipotle pepper and adobo sauce; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
Use two forks to shred chicken in slow cooker; sprinkle with salt, stir and serve on toasted buns.
Serving size: 1/4 c chicken with 1 bun