- 4 large bone-in rib or center-cut pork chops
- 1 recipe cream of onion soup (see NOTES)
- 1 recipe condensed cream of mushroom soup-OR- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup, low-sodium preferred
- 3 tbs ranch seasoning -OR- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt (if using) and pepper. Place the chops in a 5-7 quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix the soups, milk, ranch seasoning and wine.
- Pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.