Slow Cooker Chili Mac is pure comfort food made easy in your crock pot!!
Recipe type: Main dish, slow cooker
Serves: about 8 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (30 oz) can chili beans
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- salt and pepper to taste
- Desired toppings: cheddar, sour cream, green onions, corn chips….
- In a large skillet brown ground beef until no longer pink. Drain grease and add to slow cooker. Add in remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2½ hours.
If you need to cook this for more than 2½ hours leave the pasta out. Cook pasta on the stove top according to package directions before ready to serve then stir into chili.