Back to Top
- 4 chicken breasts (Can use fewer, can use bone-in or boneless)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 box Long Grain and Wild Rice with Seasonings (I use Uncle Ben’s)
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker. Sprinkle chopped onion over top. Top with cream soup. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours. Cook rice according to package directions*. Before serving, stir rice in. Serve hot.
- *Can cook rice the night before and place in refrigerator. Before serving, stir cold rice in and let cook for another ten minutes or until rice is heated through.