- 1 large uncooked onion(s), diced
- 1 large sweet red pepper(s), diced
- 1 small poblano chile, diced
- 30 oz uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast, (six 5 oz. breasts)
- 1 cup(s) canned chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) canned tomato puree
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 3 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 2/3 oz dried ancho pepper(s), (4 tsp)
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
Place onion and peppers in bottom of slow cooker.
Top with chicken breasts.
Mix together broth, tomato puree, garlic, PB2, ancho chili powder, cumin, chili powder, salt, and oregano.
Pour mixture over chicken and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until cooked through.
Remove chicken breasts from liquid and shred with two forks.
Return to sauce and stir in cilantro and lime juice.
Top each serving or taco with 2 tsp Weight Watchers Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese.