- 1 pound pork sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Jack cheese
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Brown sausage and drain off grease.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper. Stir in chilies, cheese, coconut flour and sausage.
- Spray muffin tins or cups with cooking spray and fill each with the egg mixture.
- Bake until set and lightly browned.
- If baking in an oven, 350 degrees for about 15 minutes depending on the size of the tin.
Serves 12 at 342 calories, 2.4 net carbs (Carbs per muffin will vary by size)