Weekend brunch is a brilliant idea. Except when your head is still throbbing from the night before and cooking even an omelette sounds too much.
Never fear, another excellent kitchen hack is here to help you get the sustenance you need.
we’re boiling omelettes in plastic bags.
Sounds insane, but apparently it works a treat.
There’s no messing around with flipping omelettes in pans.
But better yet, there’s not even a pan to wash so you can get back to lying around and watching Netflix in no time at all.
How to do it:
1. Crack two eggs into a re-sealable food bag
2. Scramble the eggs with your hands by squishing the bag
3. Chop some mushrooms, cheese and ham – or any other ingredients that take you fancy – and add them to the bag
4. Gently mix it all together
5. Boil for 13 minutes
6. Hey presto, your omelette is ready to serve
You can boil several omelettes at the same time, so you can cook for hoards of hungry friends and still have minimal cleaning up to do.
Check out the video for more detailed instructions: