- 2 large or 2.5 lbs zucchini, cut into quarters
- 10 oz grape tomatoes, cut in halves or 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 7 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp basil/thyme/oregano, dried
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup parsley or basil, finely chopped
- Cooking spray (I use Misto)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray 8 x 8 or 9 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients, except parsley/basil, and stir to combine. Transfer to a prepared baking dish and bake uncovered for 25 minutes for crunchy zucchini or 35 minutes if you like well cooked vegetables. I recommend checking for doneness with a fork or knife after 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, garnish with basil or parsley and serve hot/warm.
Storage Instructions: Refrigerate covered for up to 3 days.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving = 1 cup:
Total Fat: 2.5 g
Cholesterol: 6.6 mg
Sodium: 451.8 mg
Total Carbs: 8.7 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.3 g
Protein: 5.9 g