- 1 pound ground meat
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup onion
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seaonsoning
- 1 teaspoon of cracked pepper (more to taste)
- ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese
- Slow Cooker for cooking (this is the one I use)
- First start with a pound of ground meat of your choice and then dump into a bowl.
- Next add all the other ingredients into the bowl. Just dump them in there.
- Now the fun part. Mix it all together with your hands. There really is no other way to do it. Except get in there and mix until well combined.
- Take heaping tablespoon and roll in your hands until a ball forms. Try not to handle them too much for a soft meatball.
- Turn on your slow cooker to low. Place the meatballs in the slow cooker and cook for four hours on low. You can spray the bottom of the slow cooker before placing the meatballs in, but I have never had them stick.
- If you are serving with sauce, add the sauce about 30 minutes before serving to heat the sauce and meatballs up at the same time.