- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of chicken broth
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 can Grands flaky refrigerator biscuits (I used a whole can, I like dumplings)
- Place Chicken breasts in crock pot and top with butter.
- Add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- Add chicken broth
- Add diced onions and dried parsley
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours
- Once cooked shred the chicken
- Cut biscuits into 9 pieces
- Add biscuits to the soup and stir
- Cover and cook on high for another hour
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Made it yesterday, it was great! Cooked up everything in the crockpot except the biscuits. After it was finished in the crockpot I moved it to a pot and added some peas and carrots for a little color, brought the pot to an easy boil then flattened the biscuits out and cut them into some half dollar size pieces and added them to the top of the mixture, (don’t stir in) cover the pot for about 20 minutes. Leftovers were awesome!