- 4 cans of sliced, diced or whole potatoes
- 1 large can of mushrooms
- 2 bags “real” bacon bits
- 2 cans cream soups, any type
- 2 to 4 cups of whole milk, half & half, heavy cream or any combo of them
- 1 cup diced onions (optional)
- 1-3 teaspoons minced garlic (optional)
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Spray, oil or butter your crock pot insert ~or~ use a liner.
- Open all your cans but don’t drain them.
- Pour all the ingredients into crock pot insert.
- Use a potato masher and mash up about half the potatoes. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours