- 2 1/2 pound of boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 packet of dry beef gravy mix
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet of dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 whole peeled carrots
First, spray the inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray.
Next, place the sliced yellow onions on the bottom of the cooker.
Spread the all-purpose flour on a work surface. Pat your chuck roast dry. Coat it with the flour.
Then sprinkle salt and black pepper on top.
Place the flour-covered beef chuck roast into the slow cooker on top of the onions.
In a separate bowl, whisk the gravy mix, ranch dressing mix, and Italian dressing mix in a bowl. Add water until the mixture is smooth.
Pour the mixture around the chuck roast and then on top of it.
Place carrots around the edge of the roast. Then, cover the slow cooker and cook it on low for 8 hours.
Enjoy the end result!