For Cake Batter
- 3 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, very soft (almost to point of melted)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350f.
- In a large mixing bowl combine together all “batter” ingredients except for butter.
- Once mixed, slowly add in the butter and combine.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Mix together all ingredients for Topping Mix until well combined.
- Pour over cake batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 until fully baked.
- Mix together all the Sweet Glaze ingredients, set aside until cake is done.
- Once cake is done, remove from oven, and while still warm drizzle glaze over cake.