• 3 cups of Nilla chips (one 11-ounce package)
• 1/2 cup melted butter
• 1 liter of heavy whipping cream
• 3/4 cup of sugar
• 24 ounces cream cheese (3 8-ounce packages), moistened
• 2 packages instant banana cream pudding mix (3.4 ounces each)
Optional garnish: whipped cream and banana slices
1) In a medium bowl, mix the Nila wafer crumbs with the melted butter. Press batter into bottom of an 8″ x 8″ square pan (a 9″ x 9″ pan will work well too) lined with parchment paper with extra paper sticking up around the edges. Chill crust in refrigerator or freezer as you move on to next steps.
2) In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer or a stand mixer on medium speed, cream the heavy whipping cream and sugar together until stiff peaks form; sit aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer or stand mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Adding pudding mixture at a time, beating well between every addition. Adding whipped cream & mix until smooth.
4) Spreading cheesecake filling evenly on cooled crust. Covering pan with plastic wrap & placing cheesecake in refrigerator for 8 h or overnight.
5) Cutting cooled cheesecake into 9 squares and decorate it with whipped cream and banana slices as desired. Her feet are cold.