- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup French dressing (see note for my easy homemade version!)
- 1 15-ounce can whole cranberry cranberry sauce, or 1 cup homemade cranberry sauce
- optional 4th ingredient – *See Note*
- Lightly grease a slow cooker. Place chicken breasts in the bottom in a single layer.
- Whisk together French dressing and cranberry sauce. Pour over chicken. Turn chicken to coat all sides of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6 hours until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with toasted pine nuts and chopped parsley if desired and serve.
**I adapted this recipe from one I found in my mother’s recipe files – hers called for 1 package of Lipton Onion Soup in addition to the French dressing and the Cranberry sauce. I have tried this and it is extra delicious so if you have a packet of the onion soup on hand I highly recommend adding that 4th ingredient!