A sweet and savory pulled beef recipe that takes only 10 minutes prep time! This beef is very versatile and can be used on sandwiches, salads, stir fries, or tacos!
- 1 kg/2 lbs boneless beef roast
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (I use reduced sodium
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Cut the beef in half lengthwise and trim as much fat off as possible. Place the two slices side-by-side in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Whisk together all remaining ingredients and pour over the beef. Make sure it gets right underneath.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and place in a large bowl. Gently pull apart using two forks.
- Add back cooking liquid (I added about ⅔ of the cooking liquid back), and toss to coat.