Yield: 8 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ tsp. poultry seasoning
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 soup can water (use the empty soup can to measure)
- 2 tubes (10 oz. each) refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Chopped parsley, for serving (optional)
1. Place the chicken in a slow cooker. Sprinkle with the poultry seasoning, paprika, and pepper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the 2 cans of soup, chicken broth, and water; pour the mixture over the chicken in the slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on HIGH.
4. About 90 minutes before serving, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and roughly chop into pieces. Return the chicken to the slow cooker. Add the torn biscuit dough, pressing down gently to make sure they are all submerged. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
5. To serve, sprinkle with chopped parsley.