- 12 Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers
- 1 8oz package light cream cheese, at room temp
- 3/4 cup vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tins with 12 paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in each one.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add egg substitute, yogurt, and sugar. Beat until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each baking cup 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. You may have to adjust the time a bit if they still come out too soft or runny. It will depend on the oven.
- Cool on a rack for about 15 minutes until mini cheesecakes reach room temperature, then chill in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Right before serving, top with fresh fruit of your choice.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate
Number of servings (yield): 12
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
Entire recipe makes 12 servings
Serving size is 1 mini cheesecake
PER SERVING: 90 calories; 3g fat; 0.4 g sat fat ; 9g carbohydrates; 5g protein; 0g fiber; 4.4g sugar