HOMEMADE BREAD ROLLS
how to make them crispy and delicious.
500 grams of flour allpurpose
300 gr of water
4 gr of brewer’s yeast – you can use active dry yeast if you cant find brewers yeast.
1 tablespoon of honey
8/10 gr of salt
1. Dissolve the yeast in the water with the honey.
2. Add the mixture to the flour and start mixing.
3. Then add the salt and form a soft and homogeneous dough.
4. Let the dough rise for 12 hours in the fridge.
5. Then divide it into equal pieces.
6. Form the rolls and leave to rest for 1 hour.
7. Make a side cut on each sandwich and sprinkle some flour.
8. Bake at 230 ° for 10 minutes with a saucepan of water.
9. Then remove the saucepan and cook until golden brown.
10. Enjoy your HOMEMADE BREAD ROLLS.