Here’s how to make Crockpot Pineapple BBQ Pork Chops:
- 6 (about 5 ounces each) pork chops, (you can use bone-in pork chops, as well)
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Homemade Honey Barbecue Sauce *
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks + 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine barbecue sauce, diced onion and pineapple chunks; mix until well combined.
- Pour half of the barbecue sauce mixture in the bottom of a 6-quart crock pot.
- Top with pork chops.
- Pour the remaining barbecue sauce mixture and reserved pineapple juice over the pork chops.
- Cover with a lid and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours, or on HIGH for 2.5 to 3 hours, or until done.
- Remove lid and transfer pork chops to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the pork chops, and enjoy!