Back to Top
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6 Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Packet of French Onion Soup Mix
- 1.5 c Water
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 4 Tbsp Cornstarch
- Place the chicken into the slow cooker.
- Cover with the mushrooms.
- Add the french onion soup mix, pepper, and 1 cup of water.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- 30 minutes before you are about to eat, combine the cornstarch and 1/2 cup of water into a dish, mix together, and add the to crock pot.
- Cook 30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!