Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours 10 mins
- 16 oz Tube Biscuits (8 biscuit can)- Cut into sixths
- 1 lb Ground Sausage- Browned and drained- Divided
- ¼ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz Pizza Sauce
- ½ Cup Bell Pepper- Chopped
- (Optional) 4 oz Can Sliced Mushrooms- Drained
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- (Optional) 4 oz Can Sliced Olives- Drained
- Place biscuit pieces in the bottom of a greased 6 quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup of sausage and ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Spread sauce on top.
- Then top with remaining sausage.
- Next layer peppers and optional mushrooms.
- Finally top with cheese and optional olives.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or until center is done and edges are golden.
- Cool for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving.