Caesar chicken, lettuce and Parmesan cheese wrapped inside a flour tortilla.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups chopped green leaf OR romaine lettuce
- 6 large flour tortillas
- Spray the inside of crock pot with cooking spray. Pour the 1/2 cup water inside. Place the chicken breasts in the water, and cover crock pot with lid.
- Cook on Low heat 4 – 5 hours. OR on High heat for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and shred chicken. Pour water out of the crock pot.
- Place shredded chicken back in the crock pot. Pour the Caesar dressing over the chicken. Stir to combine. Cover with lid, and cook for 30 minutes on low, or until thoroughly heated.
- Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup of lettuce, a little Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup of Caesar chicken. Wrap up tightly and serve!
- Yields: 6 – 8 servings