- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 24 oz. jar marinara sauce
- 1 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms
- 1 14.5 oz. can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 9 oz. package refrigerated or fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until browned. Drain.
- Combine the ground meats, marinara sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on LOW heat for 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir in the tortellini, and sprinkle the mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the top. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes on LOW, or until the tortellini is tender.