Slender and beautiful legs are the dream of many girls. The time of exhausted top models is a thing of the past, and in the fashion of beautiful, elastic and tightened female silhouettes. In other words, the question of how to pump your feet at home is as relevant as never before.
It is possible to improve the shape of your legs and to make them attractive by regular exercises on the appropriate muscle groups. Today we will tell you about the five most effective and popular. Among other things, almost all the exercises for the development of the leg muscles involve the gluteal muscles. We think that it is the best side effect that can be possibly imagined.
We bet that you must have heard of this exercises before. Please check them once again and make sure to complete them. Don’t give your laziness a chance!
Please make sure to spend 10 minutes on cardio before completing this set and then 5 more on stretching muscles. It works better, when you make these exercises in the morning. However, honestly, it is not about time, it is about frequency. So, if you will do these exercises during 2 weeks on daily bases, you will see your first result and trust us, you will be satisfied.
– Stand tall with a tight core and make sure your feet are shoulder-width apart. Bring your hands together for balance.
– Step directly to the left, leaving your right foot in place. Bend the left knee and pause once the upper left thigh is parallel to the ground. Your right leg should be completely straight.
– Contract the hamstring muscle then push off the ground to return to the starting position. Repeat on the right side. Alternate this movement.
#2. Plié squat
– Stand up straight with a tight core and flat back. Position your feet wider than shoulder-width. Your toes should be facing out diagonally.
– Holding a dumbbell with both hands in front of you, look straight ahead and bend at the knees while driving your hips backward. Your knees should be following your toes in a diagonal line.
– Complete this wide stance squat by having your thighs come parallel with the ground. Pause and slowly return to the starting position without locking your knees. Repeat.
#3. Glute Kickbacks
– Position yourself on the ground supporting yourself on your hands and knees. Push your leg bacjward. – Brace your core and maintain a flat back as you kick your left leg back and up.
– Slowly return your leg to the starting position, not allowing the knee to touch the ground. Repeat the movement.
#4. Star Jumps
– Stand with your feet together, arms fully extended with your hands by your sides. This is the start position.
– Bend your knees slightly then straighten and push through the balls of your feet while straightening your your knees to jump up spreading your legs to wider than hip width apart.
– As you do so, raise both arms out and up in a smooth arc until your hands meet above your head. – As you return to the ground, bring your feet together and your hands back to your sides with your arms fully extended. – Continue without pause for the desired amount of time or repetitions.
– On a mat or comfortable surface, lie on your left side. Place your left hand behind your head while placing your right hand across your body.
– Bend your stacked knees so that your feet are behind you. Begin the movement by lifting the left knee up while keeping the feet together.
– Pause at the top of the movement and slowly lower your left knee down to the starting position.